An interior design studio in southwest London is seeking an interior designer with a minimum of three years’ industry experience within the residential sector to join its office.
This medium-sized studio works on high-end residential projects, with an array of interesting clients both in the UK and abroad.
The ideal applicant will have experience in the high-end residential sector, and be familiar with the design process from concept to completion. This is an all-round role and also has the opportunity to develop and progress further.
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- ability to produce accurate and detailed technical drawings
- proficient user of VectorWorks, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- ability to produce mood boards and specifications
- ability to produce schedules and specifications
- on site experience would be a bonus
You will be joining a well knit team of designers and working on projects from concept to completion. This is a great opportunity to have involvement in the full project lifecycle.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.