Dezeen is looking for a US sales representative to join its team.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, with a readership of over three million monthly users.
Reporting to the head of sales and business development Margot Stokes, responsibilities will include:
- driving US revenue growth across display banner advertising, editorial, social media, video and talks channels
- selling high-value and bespoke sponsorship and digital packages
- building and strengthening existing US client relationships
- generating and converting new, quality sales leads across design, luxury and lifestyle brands
- pitching to and securing new client briefs, and work with our in-house content teams to propose attractive and innovative campaign packages
We want someone who is results driven and comfortable working to ambitious sales targets. The ideal candidate is well-organised and proactive in their approach to sales.
Experience in a sales or business development role (preferably in digital media) along with client relationship management is essential. You should have a proven sales track record in achieving revenue targets.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be proficient in written and spoken English.
This position features a salary of between £32,000 and £40,000, depending on experience, plus commission.
We will consider applications from candidates all over the world.
Dezeen was named as one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2022 by The Dots.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications for all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s head of sales and business development Margot Stokes using the apply for job button below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.