Dezeen is looking for a video production intern to join its award-winning team in London.
Dezeen is the world’s most influential design and architecture magazine. We are looking for a bright, friendly, proactive person to join our award-winning creative team as a video production intern.
You will be part of Dezeen’s in-house studio, helping to produce agenda-setting video content, live events and brand collaborations for a wide variety of prestigious international clients.
Duties will include:
- managing calendars/diaries
- maintaining archives and databases
- assisting with writing and assembling video posts published on www.dezeen.com
- helping to manage Dezeen’s YouTube channel, as well as video content across our social media channels
- recording statistics for video and live content across Dezeen’s YouTube and social media channels
- assisting with marketing the team’s services, including maintaining its Linkedin account
- other administrative duties as they arise
- creating video content for social media
- assisting with organising livestreams and talks
- assisting with video production
The role would suit a recent graduate with knowledge of and an interest in architecture and design.
Interest in video and events production is essential, while some prior experience of video production and live streaming is highly desirable.
Familiarity with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere will also be an advantage, but is not essential.
Successful applicants will also demonstrate excellent written communication skills, a high level of computer literacy and a proactive attitude.
This is a full-time three month internship. The selected candidate will largely work from home, but must be available to travel to Dezeen’s office in Hoxton when needed.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications from all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.