Dimore Studio is seeking a senior interior designer/architect with a strong hospitality background to join its team in Milan, Italy.
Creativity, experience in managing multiple projects and a proven track record are essential.
- working with the creative director in the development of multiple projects from concept to realization
- managing a project efficiently, to program and budget
- managing and briefing design team
- quality control review of project documentation
- reporting to directors on progress and performance
- liaise with contractors, specialists and consultants when required
- managing client relationship
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- interior designer/architect degree or relevant equivalent
- a minimum of five years’ professional experience
- excellent time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
- experience in site surveying
- knowledge of finishes, materials, packages and detail
- experience in producing detailed drawings and detailed elevations
- experience in construction and bespoke detailing and excellent knowledge of finishes and materials
- experience of FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling
- experience coordinating design with other consultants
- excellent presentation skills and demonstrate confident client handling skills
- excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and must be able to produce drawings under pressure within tight deadlines
- proficient using AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- fluent in Italian, verbal and written
- fluent in English, verbal and written
- French appreciated and/or other languages
Dimore Studio interprets memories and creates dreams through impeccable product and interior designs. Founded by Emiliano Salci and Britt Moran in 2003, in Milan, the 360-degree design studio, blurs the boundaries between design, art, architecture and fashion. The brand has grown to include a gallery showcasing the best of iconic mid-century collectable pieces and contemporary creations, and a label housing furniture, decorative and fabric collections.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.