Dominique Coulon & associés is looking for an architect to join its team in Strasbourg, France.
Contract : full-time
Start: as soon as possible
We are currently looking for an architect, three-five years of experience in all project stages – APS/APD/PRO/DCE. Solid experience on public buildings. Cultured and versatile person. Excellent graphic and conceptual skills. Good team player with the ability to organize both own work and others, clearly communicate with the partners.
- strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills, with keen awareness of how concepts drive and integrate
- 2D and 3D high level skills
- speak French on a fluid conversational level
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- team attitude
- legal permits and visa required to work in France
- Vectorworks or similar – high level
- Adobe Suite – high level
- MacOS software 3D modeling (Rhino or VectorWorks or similar) – good level
- Office pack – good level
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please email your CV, cover Letter in French and portfolio, PDF Max 10Mo.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture