Doshi Levien is seeking an experienced industrial designer to join its team in London.
Doshi Levien is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join their studio in Columbia Road, London. Working across disciplines and industries, Doshi Levien’s work explores the coming together of culture, technology, industrial design and fine craftsmanship. Doshi Levien collaborates with industry leaders B&B Italia, Hay, Kvadrat, Moroso, Kettal, Cappellini, Galerie Kreo, International museums and cultural institutions. The studio’s work is visually refined with a process that includes making and drawing with a fine sensibility. We welcome applicants who meet the following criteria.
Qualifications and skills:
- three to five years post-degree industry experience with an exceptional creative ability
- highly skilled at model and prototype making
- understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- excellent in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CS
- visually astute with good knowledge and understanding of modern design
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and follow multiple projects
- fluent in written and spoken English.
- eligible to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- combined CV and portfolio including design process in A4 landscape PDF format. No websites or web links.
- cover letter clearly stating the reason for the application
- date of availability
- salary Expectations
- two professional references
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To submit your CV, please click the ‘apply’ button below.