Doshi Levien has an opportunity for a junior industrial designer to join its practice in London.
Doshi Levien are looking for a junior industrial designer to join their studio in Columbia Road, London. Working across disciplines and industries, Doshi Levien’s work explores the coming together of culture, technology, industrial design and fine craftsmanship. Doshi Levien collaborate with industry leaders B&B italia, Hay, Kvadrat, Moroso, Kettal, Cappellini, Galerie Kreo, International museums and cultural institutions. The studio’s work is visually refined with a process that includes making and drawing with a fine sensibility. The studio is an intimate and supportive environment where ideas and projects are shared openly. We welcome applicants who meet the following criteria.
Qualifications and skills:
- bachelor’s degree in industrial design from a reputed international design school
- exceptional creative ability
- skilled at model and prototype making
- understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- excellent in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe Creative Suite
- good knowledge and understanding of modern design
- self-motivated, collaborative and receptive to guidance
- fluent in written and spoken English
- eligible to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- combined CV and portfolio including design process in A4 landscape PDF format. No websites or web links
- cover letter clearly stating the reason for the application
- date of availability
- salary expectations
- two professional references
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.