Farshid Moussavi Architecture is seeking a Part 3 architect to join its London-based team.
Farshid Moussavi Architecture is currently recruiting a Part 3 qualified or equivalent architect to join its London office to work on a large cultural facility. The applicant must have the ability to organise drawing sets, produce outline specifications and manage external consultant information.
Skills and competencies:
- seven years’ minimum of practice experience
- strong concept designer with experience of working on cultural projects
- high-quality presentation skills essential
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- as a minimum, candidates must hold a RIBA Part 3 or international equivalent
- permit to work in the UK
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send a brief letter of introduction, CV, and portfolio examples to the following address:
Part 3 job applicant
130 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 5DJ
Farshid Moussavi Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.