Farshid Moussavi Architecture is seeking a retail architect/designer to join its team in London.
Position available immediately. FMA is looking for an architect to deliver a luxury retail fit-out in a major brand space in London. The term will be for six months, with a possible extension. Flexible working hours can be considered.
Applicants must have the following experience:
- five-seven years of work experience in luxury retail projects
- excellence in design and detailing skills
- experience with product and furniture design is preferred and ideally should be demonstrated in your portfolio
- demonstrate the ability to organise and deliver tender packages
- work with external project management teams in a client facing role
- experience in UK shop-fit construction, procurement and a proven ability of working with contractors to tight programmes
- knowledge of the following software: Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. 3Ds Max / VRay skills a bonus
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- permission to work in the UK – the position will not be sponsored
Farshid Moussavi Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
Please send a cover letter, CV and portfolio to the following address:
130 Fenchurch Street, 12F
London, EC3M 5DJ