There is an opportunity for an administrative and marketing/PR assistant at Gort Scott in London.
Gort Scott is a dedicated, friendly architects office, with a creative and motivated atmosphere. We have steadily expanded and are looking for a graphics/office administrator to join our team of 25 people. This is a varied role for an enthusiastic, highly organised and proactive administrative and marketing/PR assistant.
Responsibilities will include assisting with bids and presentations, social media, updating our website, keeping our bidders toolkit up to date, and some general graphics work. The role will also include booking travel, answering phones, managing incoming mail and providing ad hoc administrative support to the practice manager.
This is an ideal role for someone with strong writing skills and proven administrative experience looking to work in a creative office in a role that can develop and grow in time.
- assist with bids/PQQs and presentation material
- content management for the practice’s digital and social platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- update the company website
- general administrative support to the team including but not limited to answering the phones, booking travel, ordering stationery
- good written and speaking communication skills
- a professional manner and excellent telephone manner
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative
- fluency in speaking and written English will be essential
- experience in graphic design would be beneficial
Instructions for applying:
- please state your notice period or availability to start working in your application
- please submit your CV and a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
- please write administrative assistant in the subject header
- no CVs over 5MB
- no agencies
Salary dependent on experience.
Gort Scott is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 30 April 2018