GROHE is offering an internship in UI design in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The GROHE in-house design team is looking for a creative and motivated intern in the fields of graphic/ digital design to take part in its creative educational program.
The program integrates the student into the complete design process of a project. Working with an international team of designers, creative directors and project managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team.
The internship will be six months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate graphic or digital design course and providing some of the following qualities and skills.
- world class portfolio
- fluent English skills (oral and written)
- pronounced flexibility and creativity
- team player
Your profile and skills:
- good technical knowledge in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Suite
- UX knowledge is a plus
- excellent attention to detail
- keen on keeping up with changes in the digital and design industry and anxious to share with your peers
- mentors to inspire you and to learn from
- a very dynamic environment with global exposure
- work location in an attractive, international city
- the free use of our in-house gym
We are looking forward to receive your application including a portfolio as well as a certificate about the mandatory internship through following link: