Hannah Lohan Interiors has an opportunity for a freelance French-speaking FF&E interior designer to join its studio in London.
Hannah Lohan Interiors is seeking an experienced interior designer who is fluent in French and has extensive knowledge of commercial suppliers in France.
We specialise in designing hotels, restaurants and bars and we currently have a very big and exciting project in the south of France.
The position will initially be full-time for three months, with potential to extend. Part-time considered.
You would be based at our lovely, small and friendly, studio in Barnes, west London.
The responsibilities will include:
- working closely with the design team to source french suppliers – for furniture to lighting, tiles and textiles
- negotiating the best trade prices on behalf of our client
- reviewing supplier quotes and preparing invoices
- updating FF&E schedules on Excel
- sourcing vintage pieces from antique dealers and french fairs
The candidates should have the following experience and skills:
- be fluent in French (only fluent speakers will be considered)
- have extensive experience in sourcing products in France
- have a great eye for design that matches the aesthetic of our studio and the project
- have excellent negotiation skills
- be confident speaking to suppliers on the phone
- be highly organised in their approach and documentation of progress
- full-time, freelance position for three months, with potential to extend. Part-time considered
Salary dependent on experience.
Please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.