Hassell is offering six or 12-month paid internships for students and graduates across its global offices.
Architects, landscape architects, interior designers – global opportunities/real projects
A six or 12-month paid internship at Hassell helps you design and build your career. You’ll work on a wide variety of project scales and typologies, and you’ll work with people at every level. You’ll work across interior design, architecture and landscape architecture, because the broader your experience, the better your ideas. You’ll make things you’ll still be talking about in 10 years and you’ll make valuable professional connections.
Recruiting now for August start
We’re recruiting now for six and 12-month paid intern positions in architecture, interior design and landscape. Our paid internship program has two intakes every year – in February and August – and positions are available across our studios. See all our studio locations here.
Our next international intern cohort will commence in August 2019.
Are you eligible?
If you’re currently enrolled at university or a recent graduate, you’re eligible for our paid internship program. If you’re applying to work in a different country, you’ll need to have appropriate working visas.
The fine print
We are an international practice with 10 studios globally in Australia, Asia, UK and the US. We’re made up of architects, interior designers, landscape architects, urban designers and business consultants.
We truly value diversity. We employ people across regions, from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing.
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
How to apply
To take advantage of the paid internship positions at Hassell, your application will need to have:
- an electronic version of your portfolio
- your CV outlining as a minimum education (university/ institute, degree and year complete or anticipated completion date), nationality and languages spoken and professional experience (company name and job title)
- your preferred locations (up to three locations)
- a letter of reference from a university lecturer or tutor, or from a work experience employer
You also need to include an assessment of your production skills and level of competency (basic, intermediate, advanced) in the following programs:
- Grasshopper or Dynamo
- physical model making
- any other programs that would support your success on our internship program
To be considered you’ll need to include a PDF of your folio (max. 10MB). We won’t accept hard copy, CD or DVDs.
Just so you know what’s in store, here’s the interns hiring process:
- applications close 31 May 2019
- interviews conducted in person or via Skype mid-June 2019 onwards
- internships commence globally 13 August 2019
Got all your information organised?
Submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies or third party applications please.
Hassell is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close Friday 31 May 2019.