Haverstock is looking for a recently qualified architect or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio near Kings Cross, London.
As a design-led architectural studio, we work side-by-side with clients to create inspiring, life-changing buildings. We focus on specialist public-sector projects, using a combination of creativity and rigorous thinking to tackle varied and complex briefs. With over 40 years’ experience, we design buildings of all kinds including specialist schools and colleges, police centres, civic spaces, housing and community buildings. For more information about the work we do, visit our website or our Instagram page.
A successful applicant should:
- creativity and an aptitude for architectural and detail design thinking
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- have experience in the use of Revit and understand BIM processes
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- have an understanding of construction technologies and UK building regulations
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- an interest in the social value of architecture
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English. Haverstock is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV with examples of your work compiled into 1 PDF (maximum 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.