Haworth Tompkins is seeking an architect or experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Award-winning architectural practice Haworth Tompkins, based in Kentish Town, are currently looking for an architect or experienced Part 2 to work on a range of medium to large-scale projects in the housing and mixed-use sectors.
- strong design, communication and presentation skills
- good physical and computer model-making skills
- excellent graphic skills with experience in using InDesign and Photoshop
- good understanding of construction
- have worked on design-led projects in the UK
- familiar with UK building and planning regulations, as well as other UK design standards
As well as the above, successful candidates would preferably also meet the following criteria:
- proficient using Bentley Microstation and Revit
- awareness and appreciation of design and urban issues and the ability to discuss these and share your opinions
- ability to prepare building specifications
- be able to prepare detailed working drawings and designs
We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visits and office trips. Haworth Tompkins is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to support flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments. Regrettably due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.