There is an opportunity at Heneghan Peng Architects for an architect with six-nine years’ experience to join its team in Dublin, Ireland.
Heneghan Peng Architects is an architectural practice with offices in Dublin and Berlin with projects in Ireland, UK, Europe, the Middle East and North America. Our work is diverse with a strong focus on cultural and educational projects. Significant projects include the Grand Egyptian Museum, currently under construction, the Giant’s Causeway Visitors’ Centre, Museum Tonofenfabrik Lahr and the Palestinian museum
Required skills and experience:
- five years’ post-qualified experience
- proven experience in detailing and ability to coordinate construction package
- experience in construction stage services
- sound knowledge of Irish/UK statutory regulations
- strong design and graphic skills
- AutoCAD experience or ability to transfer existing CAD skills
- Revit experience desirable
- working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- confident written and verbal communication skills
- openness and creativity
How to apply
Please apply with a hard copy of your CV and portfolio, or using the ‘apply’ link below with a maximum size of 10MB addressed to:
Heneghan Peng Architects
14-16 Lord Edward Street
Dublin D02 YC63
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates and those with the right to work freely in the EU or who hold a current valid working visa.
We regret that we are unable to return any materials sent to us.
No agencies please.