HENN is seeking an interior architect to join its practice in Berlin, Germany.
HENN is an internationally operating architectural practice with offices in Munich, Berlin and Peking, and with over 70 years of accumulated experience of building to meet the needs of culture, administration, teaching and research, and development and production, as well as in the field of master planning.
We are currently looking for an interior architect with several years experience in the field to join our interior design team in Berlin.
HENN and you: a mutual success story
Do you take a delight in interesting and exciting projects? Are you looking for an environment in which you can effectively apply and leverage your creative skills and force of personality? Do you enjoy interdisciplinary collaborative work? Do you like working with modern digital tools? In that case, it would be a pleasure to get to know you! We attach great importance to open communication and cooperative teamwork. The HENN Academy offers ideal scope for you to further your professional and personal learning and to exchange ideas and experience with your colleagues. We would very much value your individual contribution, and would provide you with great opportunities to develop and progress.
- formulation of inspiring design concepts in an architectural context
- content and design development and oversight of design projects
- close collegial cooperation in design, programming and planning
- injection of personal, unconventional and visionary contents to advance our interior design projects
- a degree in architecture or interior architecture
- multiple years professional and project experience in interior architecture
- profound conceptual powers, high design abilities and distinctive design goals, strong personal design and content positions, enthusiasm
- sound knowledge and skills in Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD Architecture
- good command of German and English, both spoken and written
We very much look forward to your application!
Please apply by submitting your complete application, including curriculum vitae, portfolio, copies of relevant certificates and references, and salary expectations via our recruitment portal.