Holland Harvey Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant or architect to join its team in London.
The candidate will have three to four years’ post-Part 2 experience.
A successful candidate will gain experience working on both our homes and hospitality projects with an initial focus on food and beverage projects in both the UK, Europe and the US. In this way, commercial interiors experience will be advantageous.
A bit about us
Holland Harvey is a RIBA chartered architectural practice and design studio based in east London focusing on aspirational architecture and interiors for homes and hospitality projects.
Our company was founded on the belief that architecture should make a positive social impact. Our approach is focused on a process that is design-driven, ethical and at its heart socially and environmentally sustainable. As part of this attitude, the practice is currently awaiting B Corp certification.
We create extraordinary places that form the setting for everyday life. We pursue quality and authenticity, designing with narrative to ensure that our work tells a story.
Our clients are aspirational and believe in design to strengthen their brand and achieve their goals. Our strength is understanding the nature of their business and tailoring our approach to meet their needs.
Whilst being part of the Holland Harvey team
- offer you the opportunity to guide the conceptual and detailed design of projects in exciting locations both in the UK and internationally
- facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio
- provide a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
- develop and manage the conceptual and detailed design of our retail projects
- produce drawings and 3D visualisations to capture and communicate the design intent
- participate in regular design workshops with clients
- undertake the production of information for tender purposes and play an active role in negotiations with contractors
- source and specify furniture and finishes
- work alongside suppliers, fabricators and manufacturers to procure specialist items
- work closely with other consultants to coordinate pre-construction information
- undertake regular site visits during construction
Candidates must be confident, independent and share our passion for delivering original projects.
Proficiency in Vectorworks, Affinity, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required. SketchUp, Rhino and V-Ray skills are an advantage.
Holland Harvey is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
Please submit CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5MB, using the apply for job button below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.