Holland Harvey Architects is looking for an interior designer to join its team in London.
Holland Harvey Architects is a RIBA chartered practice and design studio based in east London. Established by Richard Holland and Jonathan Harvey, our approach focuses on process and strategy, to deliver aspirational projects as solutions for complex briefs.
Our studio is based in a canal-side warehouse in east London, where we form part of a wider creative community of local designers. As a small team, we are driven, friendly, focused and agile; we forge personal relationships to understand our clients’ needs and ensure our designs exceed expectations.
Every project is unique, as is our approach. We spend time exploring, making and testing until we distil an idea to its simplest, most elegant form.
We believe that the best idea should always win. We love architecture. We love the process of design and enjoy spending the time to make sure that we get everything just right.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and creative, interior designer to join our fantastic team!
- offer you the opportunity to guide the conceptual and detailed design of projects in exciting central London locations
- facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio
- provide a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
- have a working knowledge of commercial furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) procurement
- have five/seven years specific experience working within leisure and F&B
- develop, source and manage the FF&E packages for our projects
- produce mood boards and 3D hand sketches to capture and communicate the design intent
- have experience of the design and procurement of specialist joinery items
- participate in regular design workshops with clients
- produce schedules, drawings and specifications for tender and construction purposes
- play an active role in negotiations with contractors
- work alongside suppliers, fabricators and manufacturers to procure specialist items
- work closely with other consultants to coordinate pre-construction information
- work as part of a team
Proficiency in Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required. SketchUp, Rhino and V-Ray skills are an advantage.
Please send CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5MB by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.