Guy Hollaway Architects is seeking a junior technician/technologist to join its team in London.
- industry and delivery experience using Revit and AutoCAD essential
- understanding of BIM and Revit processes
- delivery of multi-unit residential schemes essential (50-100 units)
- ACIAT membership desirable – Pathway to MCIAT
- degree in architectural technology desirable but not essential
- familiarity with NBS
- fully proficient with current building regulations and British standards
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- the ability to work in large project teams
- right to work in the UK
- three to five years’ industry experience
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.