HTA Design has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
HTA Design has an exciting opportunity for a senior interior designer to work in collaboration with our highly skilled architects and contribute to the development of our growing interiors business.
You will be a key member of our Interiors team and will have strong conceptual design and technical ability, as well as a passion for housing and residential design. You will be expected to contribute to all Interiors projects and ensure a consistently high level of quality across all stages of our work and the design process.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a degree in interior design, or other equivalent relevant qualification
- a minimum of five years’ experience working in a similar interior design role
- experience with working in the design of communal spaces and share amenities in built to rent, student accommodation and co-living design. particularly on large UK based projects (100+ homes)
- experience of working directly with clients, contractors and multiple design teams
- strong design and technical ability and an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion
- high level creative skills with the ability to produce concepts, presentations and present with confidence
- a team player with a can-do attitude, with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to respond proactively
- excellent interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate confidently by telephone, email and in person with a wide range of people
- first class attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- strong Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Suite, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a high level of AutoCAD and SketchUp. Experience in using Revit and VectorWorks skills are highly desirable.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive and inclusive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website to apply and for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 17 March 2023
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.