Icons of Denmark is looking to hire an architect and designer sales consultant to work in its showroom in London’s Clerkenwell.
Come and join our dynamic team!
We are a company that represents new as well as established Danish designers and manufacturers in the UK. With the contract market as its focus, Icons of Denmark works with architects, interior designers and furniture dealers on small to large scale projects national as well as international.
Are you proactive and hardworking with a good knowledge of the contract furniture industry? Come and meet us to learn more about the role.
- serving as company ambassador to the A&D and dealer community
- nurture and develop the Icons of Denmark Architect & Designer, Design & Build and dealer relationships
- proactively communicating with the client database about Icons of Denmark’s Collection and organising promotional initiatives, such as showroom events, lunch presentations etc.
- initiate client meetings both in showroom and at dealers and architect studios
- maximising the opportunity for the brand, Icons of Denmark, on projects
- meeting targets for turnover, profitability and productivity
- providing customers with a thorough, knowledgeable and efficient service
- evolving the company’s contract sales procedures on large commercial projects
- representing Icons of Denmark at trade shows and showroom events
- establish a good working relationship with our trusted manufactures, dealers and architects/designers, which you will be speaking with on a daily basis
- creating 3D visuals using SketchUp, P-con Planner and manufacture specific 3D software
Please include your CV and a covering letter in an email to email@example.com.