Itinerant Office is seeking a communications manager to join its team in Madrid.
We are looking for a creative and motivated individual with excellent understanding of architecture and its relation with other disciplines. You would be working on the communication and dissemination of several projects internationally. The communication manager should come prepared to develop and execute and thriving social media program, create exciting content for our website and social media channels, and bring a fresh perspective to our project launches and award submissions.
We look for:
- fluent English with experience working/studying internationally
- two-three years experience coordinating and managing digital content (press packages, social media, video, website management, etc.) for an international architecture firm – or related professional experience in the art and design industry
- excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- passion for digital communication tools and technologies, including photography, video, and social media
- outstanding organisation and communication skills
- knowledge of additional languages
- knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- create a strategy and manage implementation for all social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram
- develop winning submissions for global design awards (written material, creative content, imagery)
- proactively build the company’s profile and network through graphic design, social media engagement digital and print publications
- organise and implement the contact list of the company
- coordinating the scope and content of presentations and preparing powerpoint/.pdf files
- develop fresh ideas for global communications in new media platforms;
- acquisition of new projects
Who we are:
- Itinerant Office is a research and editorial platform based in Madrid. We curate events, exhibitions and publications, facilitating knowledge exchange supported by a multidisciplinary network. Itinerant Office is the initiator of the New Generations platform and curator of the New Generations Festival, as well as spearheading workshops, exhibitions and events whose overarching aim is to foster knowledge exchange between different experts and disciplines
- We are situated in the iil – IED Innovation Lab, Madrid, an engaging collaborative workspace, working alongside multiple design professionals
Are you interested in working with us?
Submit your CV, motivational letter and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ link below for immediate consideration.
Start date: March 2019
Duration: six months