IWC Schaffhausen is seeking a trade marketing concept designer to join its team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
As a trade marketing concept designer within the brand experience department, your role with be instrumental in creating captivating window designs, immersive in-store experiences, compelling VM storytelling displays and tailor made 360 experience concepts to bring events to life. You will play a key role in visually communicating the brand’s message and values, enhancing the overall brand experience through innovative and immersive design concepts.
This is a permanent position starting in October 2023 or upon an agreed date.
- conceptualise, design and execute innovative and eye-catching window displays
- develop and create compelling storytelling displays that convey the brand’s narrative effectively and reinforce the brand’s values
- design, develop and execute decoration concepts to enhance the atmosphere of our retail spaces, trade fair booths and special projects
- create tailor-made 360 immersive experience concepts to bring our events, boutiques and physical spaces to life
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including visual merchandising, trade marketing, flagship experience, creative center and copywriters to understand their requirements to ensure cohesive brand messaging, a memorable customer experience and great implementation
- provide guidance and support to the visual merchandising team, ensuring they understand and execute the brand’s visual guidelines effectively
- stay updated on emerging design trends and techniques to bring fresh and unique
- developing mood boards, sketches and 3D renderings to communicate ideas effectively
- selecting and sourcing props, materials and visual elements to enhance overall visual impacts
- reviewing technical drawings, material specifications and all design details for accuracy
- following up of the prototyping phase and production to achieve the best possible execution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in visual merchandising, graphic design, interior design, art direction, scenography or a related field
- work experience in an agency or corporate surrounding
- excellent knowledge in 2D and 3D to bring your creative ideas to life (Rhinoceros, 3ds Max, Keyshot, V-ray) and in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- passion for design with highly creative skills and strong aesthetic sense, artistically-minded, detail-oriented
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to lead and build projects with accuracy and efficiency
- team player mindset with strong written and oral communication skills, ability to work interdisciplinary and cross-departmental
- manage multiple projects simultaneously through their life-cycles in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and on budget while maintaining a high standard
- demonstrate project ownership, problem-solving ability, follow-through and responsiveness regardless of project size or scope
- fluent in English, German and French advantageous
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.
Please apply via this link.