Johannes Torpe Studios is looking for a team leading interior architect/architect to join the team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
At Johannes Torpe Studios, we believe in interdisciplinary teamwork, combining multiple areas of expertise to engage in holistic design. We do not have a signature style, but a signature approach; our primary focus is on creating experiences through storytelling, building products and moments for our clients and users- both physically and emotionally. We dive deep into the core of our client’s brand and delve in to their visions, goals and DNA to create design solutions with a purpose.
We offer you:
- a full-time position in our interdisciplinary team
- the opportunity to become part of an and dynamic creative team in our design/interior architecture studio, where no two projects are the same
- an open, energetic and collaborative studio environment
- join our team of architects and spatial designers to work on projects in the hospitality and retail sectors of the industry
- work on projects throughout all phases of our design process with a focus on conceptualising and preparing drawings for construction
- work as a team leader during the whole design process
- mentor interns
- set targets, monitor progress and make critical decisions as to deliver projects on time and within budget and meet clients’ expectations
- work on multiple assignments/deadlines and interact with staff of all levels
- a strong conceptual thinker with a holistic approach to design
- confident in bringing ideas to the table and working collaboratively in a team
- excellent in problem-solving, multi-tasking, delegating and leading a team
- able to work closely with clients
- able to present work with confidence and eloquence
- expert user in 2D and 3D software
- fluent in English oral, reading and writing
- a master’s degree in architecture, interior architecture or other relevant field
- a minimum of two years’ experience in project management
- a minimum of six years’ experience in interior architecture or architecture
- experience with both interior architecture and architecture
- experience with concept development, that involves context and user research, expanding and translating abstract ideas into a comprehensive design framework
- experience with projects within hospitality
- good communication skills
The ideal candidate is confident, creatively driven, self-motivated and equipped with an attention to detail, familiar with working in teams and showing excellent problem-solving abilities.
Please send your application with CV and portfolio to Mai Plank, studio manager, via the apply for job button below.
Deadline for submission: 13 December 2023.