Jouin Manku is looking for a senior export project manager in interior architecture to join its team in Paris, France.
We are an award-winning design-led practice based in Paris seeking a senior architect or interior architect.
We are a multicultural, talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our team. The successful candidate must be personable, self-reliant with the ability to multi-task under pressure. Strong communication skills, construction drawing experience and the ability to interact with clients, along with other members of the design team.
You must have 10 years’ experience and a minimum of three years’ in overseas project management.
The successful applicant will be involved in the production, information and contract administration of one or more projects in several fields such as hotels, restaurants, residential or commercial.
As the project manager:
- you will be involved in all aspects of the projects
- you must design, draw or deploy a concept in coordination with one of the agency’s project directors
- you must lead a team and coordinate between the project management team, value engineers, clients and graphic designers
- you must maintain the relationships with suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialised studios
- you will be in charge of day to day client relations responsible for the entire project
- you are positive, curious and excited for new challenges
- you are skilled in interpreting artistic intention and developing it in to ‘concept’
- you are independent, organised, rigorous and responsive, with the ability to integrate within an existing team
- you have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate multidisciplinary teamwork
- you understand the constraints of deadlines including technical and budgetary elements
- you have a vast knowledge of materials, standards and regulations specific to the profession
- ideally you possess skills in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD and Rhino
- you are proficient in English (imperative) with previous export project experience (Asia)
- previous Chinese experience and language skills are a bonus
- travel will be expected within your missions
Please submit your CV and portfolio in PDF format (maximum 3MB) using the ‘apply’ link below, with the reference: JOB EXP.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Selections will be made before the end of the year.