Joyce Wang Studio has an opportunity for an experienced 3D visualiser to join its practice in London.
This position is for a qualified, talented 3D visualiser, with four plus years of experience in high-end hospitality projects. Someone who shares our interest for materials and details, and who is able to create high-quality visualisations working closely with our team to transform client’s visions into photo realistic renderings.
Over the years Joyce Wang Studio has won multiple awards for its contribution to design within the hospitality sector. To this day, our goal remains simple, to produce timeless and unique work that has an impact on an international level whilst providing a personal service due to a commitment to staying boutique in size. For a glimpse of our featured projects, please visit our website.
As our 3D visualiser you will be responsible for working on leading industry projects in a friendly, passionate and design-led studio.
- a minimum of four years’ experience
- experience in hospitality high-end projects
- experience in bespoke
- excellent rendering skills with an eye for lighting and composition with an ability to create powerful and striking images
- expert knowledge of 3D Studio Max
- proficient in AutoCAD
- additional 3D visualisation and animation software proficiency is an asset.
- must be self-motivated, ambitious and quality driven with excellent communication skills
- capability to work under pressure and deliver results to tight deadlines
- ability to work as part of a team and independently
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package to the suitable candidate.
Please submit your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date using the ‘apply’ link below for our consideration. Applications without samples of work will not be considered.
- You must be eligible to work in London, UK
- No agency enquires
- Due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications.
- Immediate start available – salary to be discussed on the basis of skills and experience.