Interior design interns
at Joyce Wang Studio
Joyce Wang is looking for interior design interns to join its London studio.
Interior design intern
We are an award-winning boutique design studio based in Hong Kong and London, specialising in hospitality design and bespoke furniture design, with a selective portfolio in residential projects. Signature projects include the Cabana Suites at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (Los Angeles), AMMO Restaurant Bar (Hong Kong), Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park (London) as well as Mott 32 Restaurant (Hong Kong, Vancouver, Las Vegas and Singapore). Joyce Wang believes in a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to design and thrives on inspiration drawn from film, fashion, and other artistic disciplines. Joyce Wang has recently been finalists for Hospitality Design Awards; Bar and Restaurant Awards; as well as the AHEAD Awards. Our goal is to produce timeless work that has an impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size and in culture. For a glimpse of our featured projects, visit our website.
Joyce Wang is looking for an interior design intern to join its office in London. Previous interns have been extremely beneficial to both studio and interns. Interns are able to gain insight into the industry whilst working on international hospitality projects for the studio. Start and end dates will be flexible. Internship will be paid.
- previous internship experience at ID firm preferred
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- studying or with degree/diploma specifically in interior design
- English fluency required
- responsive, self-motivated and team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- support the design team in basic drawings
- FF&E material and furnishing proposals including specification
- moodboard and material board compilations
How to apply
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) using the ‘apply’ link below.
- you must be eligible to work in UK immediately
- no agency enquiries
- due to the large volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
- personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and adhere to GDPR compliance