Joyce Wang Studio is looking for a skilled and experienced senior interior designer to join its Hong Kong office.
This position is for a qualified, confident designer, with seven-plus years of experience in high-end restaurant and hotel interior design projects. A designer who shares our interest in materials and details, able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
Joyce Wang Studio has recently won World Interior Festival Overall Winner, Singapore; Hotel and Property Award, London; as well as multiple Hospitality Design Awards, New York. Our goal is to produce timeless work that has an impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size and in culture. For a glimpse of our featured projects, please visit our website.
- highly proficient in AutoCAD
- expertise in producing detailed drawing packages as well as custom millwork and FF&E
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- minimum seven-plus years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects
- degree/diploma in interior design or equivalent
- English fluency required
- responsive, self-motivated and team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- lead projects from concept to completion
- full drawings package production with oversight in documentation production
- FF&E material and furnishing proposals including specification and coordination
- construction supervision and fabrication coordination
- client-facing externally and managing team internally
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package to the suitable candidate. Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) for our consideration using the ‘apply’ link below.
- you must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
- no agency enquires
Due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications.