KAAN Architecten is looking for a PR/graphic design intern to join its team in Rotterdam.
KAAN Architecten is a Rotterdam based architectural firm operating in a global context with studios in Rotterdam and São Paulo, merging practical and academic expertise within the fields of architecture, urbanism and research on the built environment. The studios consist of an international team of architects, landscape architects, urban planners, engineers and graphic designers.
KAAN Architecten is looking for students or recent graduates to join the public relations team. The department is responsible for press communication, competition submissions and organisaion of lectures, awards and exhibitions.
- preparation of visual and written materials for presentations and publications
- website and social media updating
- maintenance of press and publications archive
- bachelor or master degree in architecture or design
- excellent graphics skills
- fluency in English, good knowledge of Dutch or another language is a plus
- proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- independent, pro-active and motivated
- European work permit
Interns will receive a monthly stipend. Only appropriate candidates with the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted.
To apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio with ‘PR/graphic design intern’ as the subject of your email and a maximum size of 5 MB.
Application deadline: November 26, 2017.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Van Bergen Kolpa Architects