KAAN Architecten is looking for a Revit architect to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
KAAN Architecten is a Rotterdam-based architectural firm operating in a global context with offices in Rotterdam and São Paulo, merging practical and academic expertise within the fields of architecture, urbanism and research on the built environment. The studio consists of an international team of architects, landscape architects, urban planners, engineers and graphic designers.
For its office in Rotterdam (Netherlands), KAAN Architecten is looking for an experienced Revit architect.
Requirements and qualifications:
- at least three years of practical Revit experience in architectural projects
- highly skilled in Revit and AutoCAD
- good understanding and imagination of actual formulated technical and functional needs as well as assessment possibilities of the individual dependencies
- comprehensive knowledge of standards and guidelines in drawing technical depictions in construction
- fluent communication skills in English oral and written. Good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- European work permit
- flexible and proactive working attitude
- ability to work together with other team colleagues and to support them in technical matters
The position will be awarded for 40 hours per week. The salary will depend on the proven professional experience based on the Netherland CAO.
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below. The digital addendum must not exceed 5 MB.
Only applicants who fulfill the above requirements will be notified by us.