Sarantoglou Lalis & Sweijd Architects (LASSA) is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Candidates should have excellent design and communication skills, be technically practised, have a keen interest in building innovation and experimentation, and be capable of tackling complex geometry both digitally and through physical prototyping. Candidates with experience working in the United States is a plus.
LASSA is a practice that operates at the intersection between the fields of art, technology, and social science. Current work includes commissions from the public and private sectors in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. With experience working in 18 countries, our team has developed expertise in the delivery of projects of great sophistication and with a particular control over the manufacturing process and cost.
LASSA is a chartered architecture company with the Architects Registration Board (ARB) in London.
- advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship; Rhino and Grasshopper at expert level
- high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- competency with MS Office; Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- proven experience in construction detailing, including knowledge of digital manufacturing processes
- ability to work imaginatively and rigorously, both independently and in a team
- fluency in verbal and written English
Salary proposal: £30,000 gross
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Please ensure that all digital submissions are no larger than 8mb. We do not accept hard copies by post.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.