Los Angeles, USA
at Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects
Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA) has an opportunity for a junior architect to join its team in Los Angeles.
LOHA has an immediate need for a talented and driven junior architect to join our Los Angeles, California, office. The candidate will join an experienced, creative team with a portfolio of work that is rooted in embracing architecture’s role as a catalyst for change.
Considered applicants must have the desire to contribute substantially to all phases of project development.
- professional work experience through all phases of design
- an exceptional portfolio of student and professional work
- a passion for, and commitment to design excellence
- a flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
- quick learner with ability to run semi-autonomously with direction
- a strong desire to develop a professional ability and interest in taking on greater responsibility over time
- an ability to express ideas in a clear and effective manner through a variety of media
- well organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- capable of detailing and producing construction documents
- strong graphic capability illustrating schematic design concepts with models, renderings & diagrams
- BIM/Revit proficiency required
- proficient in AutoCad, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suites
- degree in architecture
- US citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits and 401k. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and relevant work samples as PDF attachments via the apply for job button below, with the subject line ‘Junior architect’. Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls, please.