Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is seeking a senior architect to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
This position offers an opportunity to join an experienced, creative team with a portfolio of work that is rooted in embracing architecture’s role as a catalyst for change.
Considered applicants must have a high level of experience and expertise in directing multiple project teams, requiring an understanding of how to successfully develop and deliver extraordinary architectural projects from beginning to end.
- professional degree in architecture – eight plus years’ of proven experience in all phases of the design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
- highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, budgeting, team leadership, concept design, design development, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
- familiarity with the full software packages of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, in addition to experience with Revit and Rhino
- knowledge of California building codes, and experience in multi-family housing
- hands-on approach, self-disciplined, self-sufficient, and confident in a complex multi-faceted environment
- a familiarity with LOHA’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through various stages to completion
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects [LOHA] is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments using the apply for job button below. Limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.