Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA) has an immediate opening for a talented and driven senior architect to join our Los Angeles office. The position offers an opportunity to join one of the top architectural design companies in the country.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to lead a broad-range of projects. Considered applicants must have a high level of experience and expertise in directing multiple project teams, requiring an understanding of how to successfully develop and deliver extraordinary architectural projects from beginning to end.
- professional degree in architecture – eight+ years of proven experience in all phases of the design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
- highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, budgeting, team leadership, concept design, design development, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
- familiarity with the full software packages of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, in addition to experience with Revit and Rhino
- knowledge of California building codes, and experience in multi-family housing
- hands-on approach , self-disciplined, self-sufficient, and confident in a complex multi-faceted environment
- a familiarity with LOHA’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through various stages to completion
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments using the ‘apply’ link. Limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.