Mackenzie Wheeler has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join its studio in London.
Mackenzie Wheeler is looking for an associate-level senior interior designer to join its team of 11 in Shoreditch.
We specialise in hospitality, interior design, education and residential work, often encompassing conservation work as well as new build projects.
Our work takes us throughout the UK, but most of our work is in the south of England.
We are seeking an ambitious, highly creative individual with a strong design philosophy who will lead the concept design for interior schemes.
- the successful candidate will be a designer, a leader, a mentor, a team player, have plenty of UK construction experience and be organised with good project administration
- they will have at least 10 years of experience in running restaurant, pub and hotel projects
- he/she will be very familiar with working with listed buildings
- they must have a positive, disciplined and creative approach to projects within the practice and communicate a collective sense of purpose
- they should have experience of managing projects up to a value of £10m
- they must have experience of managing a team
- they must have excellent written and spoken English
- they will be proficient in working with a variety of contract types and procurement packages
- the should be fluent with AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and other presentation software
£45-55k, commensurate with experience.
All candidates should please submit CVs, portfolios and covering letters using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we will not accept portfolio sizes greater than 8MB.
Mackenzie Wheeler would like to respond to every applicant. However, please be advised that we are very busy so if you do not hear from us your application was unsuccessful, but we thank you for your interest.
Application deadline: Friday 19 July 2019
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom