Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has an opening for a graphic designer and marketing assistant at its practice in London.
Based in London and reporting to senior management, we require a capable and creative graphic designer and marketing assistant to join prestigious interior architects Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and its product design studio, And Objects.
Key responsibilities include:
- work with third party agencies to develop brand guidelines, new branding collateral and a new website for And Objects
- help manage the social media accounts of both Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and And Objects
- organise and facilitate interior photo shoots for Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and product shoots for And Objects
- create product catalogues, mail outs and other marketing collateral for And Objects
- create and design internal marketing collateral for Martin Brudnizki Design Studio including the online journal and monthly newsletter
- working with the commercial and communications team to establish opportunities that align with the Martin Brudnizki Design Studio/And Objects brand and build on both studio’s audience
- one-plus years’ experience in branding, graphic design or communications preferably with a design or luxury lifestyle background
- excellent with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- experience in developing and enhancing a business’ digital profile
- creative mind and capable of looking for new opportunities to take the Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and And Objects brand
- a keen interest in the design, art and luxury lifestyle worlds
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.