Matheson Whiteley is looking for architects or experienced Part 2 architectural assistants to join its firm in London.
Matheson Whiteley is an award-winning architecture practice based in London N1.
We are seeking experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 architects to join our studio. You will be working on a range of cultural, commercial and housing projects. We are looking for experienced applicants who can demonstrate a commitment to high-quality design together with a rigorous approach to project development and management.
Qualifications for the position:
- minimum two to three years’ experience in practice
- experience producing tender and construction drawing packages
- strong communication skills and proven experience with collaborative teamwork
- proficient at physical modelling for design development and client presentation
- excellent design, presentation and organisational skills
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, InDesign skills preferred
Matheson Whiteley is an equal opportunities employer. Hard copy or email applications to studio address.
Position to start immediately.