Matheson Whiteley is seeking an architect to join its practice in London.
Matheson Whiteley is an award-winning architecture practice based in London N1.
We are seeking an experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 to join our studio. You will be working on a diverse range of cultural, commercial and housing projects. We are looking for experienced applicants who can demonstrate a commitment to high quality design together with a rigorous approach to project development and management.
Qualifications for the position:
- minimum two to three years’ experience in practice
- experience assisting and running projects in UK
- experience producing construction documents and specification writing
- strong communication skills and proven experience with collaborative teamwork
- proficient at physical modelling for design development and client presentation
- excellent design, presentation and organisational skills
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, InDesign skills preferred
Matheson Whiteley is an equal opportunities employer. Hard copy or email applications to studio address.