McBride Architecture is looking for a project architect to join its growing firm in New York.
We are a small architectural firm in Manhattan specializing in single-family residential new construction and renovation work in New York City and the Northeast. We are offering an immediate position of Project Architect.
Candidates should be highly motivated individuals who prefer working within the fast-paced environment of a small and growing firm. The selected candidate will work closely with the Principal on high-end residential projects from design concept through project completion.
- 5 – 10 years of experience, preferentially working for a residential firm
- highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, and consultant coordination
- fluency in AutoCAD or Archicad, preferably with experience in Revit, SketchUp, 3-D Studio Max or comparable Rendering program, and Adobe Creative Suite
- skilled at multi-tasking and working toward multiple deadlines
- extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies
- capable of producing construction documents with minimal supervision