Metropolitan Workshop is looking for an experienced senior architect to join its design-led architecture studio in London.
Candidates will be expected to:
- be registered with ARB and have at least five years’ experience since passing Part 3 with experience of running jobs on-site
- be capable of managing projects of c.£10million construction value with minimal supervision
- have an excellent design pedigree, with a focus on residential development experience
- have an excellent knowledge of building regulations and housing design standards
- have excellent design management and construction skills
- be capable of managing a team of up to five people
- be a clear and professional communicator
- work collaboratively with technical consultants, project managers, engineers and other stakeholders
- participate in practice leadership activities when required
- have experience with Revit (essential), Microstation/Photoshop/InDesign (preferred)
Metropolitan Workshop are an award-winning design-led practice, stimulating to work for and engaging to work with.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.