Michael Green Architecture is looking for French/English-speaking experienced architectural staff to join its practice in Vancouver, Canada.
Michael Green Architecture is an internationally recognized award-winning practice based in Vancouver, Portland, and Victoria. Our work is recognized for its leadership and innovation in mass timber design as well as socially sensitive and environmentally conscious development. MGA is a midsized firm with 25 staff. Current projects include a large sports and culture centre in Sweden, high tech offices in France and New York, innovative mixed-use residential projects in France, the US, and Canada, academic buildings in the US and Canada, as well as custom homes.
MGA is currently seeking experienced architectural staff to lead and support our current and upcoming projects in France. These positions are based out of our Vancouver studio. Preference will be given to candidates who are fluent in both French and English, and well versed in Revit.
Skills and requirements
- minimum five years of relevant architectural experience working on all project phases – concept design through CA
- excellent design and graphic skills
- self-motivated; ability to manage time well and work efficiently towards deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in both French and English is an asset
- experience working in the context of multidisciplinary project teams
- strong working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is preferred
You will be involved through all phases of work, including collaboration and coordination with the design team, clients, consultants, and relevant authorities. These positions require someone who is self-directed and independent with strong collaboration skills and an approachable demeanor.
MGA offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with our team in a collaborative, open-office environment.
All applicants should submit a portfolio with CV and references to: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley