MLA+ is recruiting an experienced architect/business developer to join its team in Shenzhen.
We are looking for an experienced architect to work on projects in China and on the business development of our Shenzhen office.
Are you looking for a leading role in an interesting, developing Shenzhen office with strong international DNA? Or have you been abroad for a few years and want to work closer to home in China? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
- three to five years of relevant experience, ideally in China or abroad
- strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- like to work in international teams and with colleagues in other offices
- knowledge of Chinese architecture and urban design and relevant regulatory frameworks
- ability to present projects in front of clients, authorities and the public
- proven ability to lead a team
- be fluent in Chinese and English
- knowledge of Revit/AutoCAD, Adobe CS, MS Office
- willing to travel
- ‘hands-on’, stress resistant and willing to ‘push the envelope’.
This position is for full-time employment in Shenzhen only.
Interested? Send an email before March 25th explaining why you want to work with us, your CV and short portfolio (up to 5MB) to Dia Vollebregt by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.