MLA+ is seeking an experienced urban designer to join its practice in Shenzhen, China.
For our office in Shenzhen, we are looking for an experienced urban designer to work on planning projects in China and business development of our Shenzhen office.
- three to five years’ of relevant experience, ideally in China and abroad
- strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- like to work in international teams and with colleagues in other offices
- knowledge of Chinese planning processes and relevant regulatory frameworks
- ability to present projects in front of clients, authorities and the public
- proven ability to lead a team
- be fluent in Chinese and English
- knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe CS, MS Office
- ideally also Revit
- willing to travel
Qualified applicants need to be ‘hands-on’, stress resistant and willing to ‘push the envelope’.
Interested? Send a letter explaining why you want to work with us, your CV and short portfolio (up to 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below, for the attention of Dia Vollebregt, director of operations.