MoederscheimMoonen Architects is offering an internship at its practice in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
MoederscheimMoonen Architects is currently looking for a talented intern who wants to join our team from August 2018 until February 2019. As an intern you will be part of the design team and work on competitions, design concepts and the development of projects in different phases. Together with your supervisor, you’ll be able to formulate your own learning goals which will be evaluated frequently. We are looking for students with strong design talent and knowledge and expertise in the field of building technology.
Who we are
The architecture of MoederscheimMoonen stands for vital and inviting buildings. Our architecture expresses a modern vision were the human scale and needs are incorporated. During the development of our projects we are in very close contact with our clients and the future users of our buildings. Within this intense process it is our goal to create buildings that are sustainable both technical and socially. We make sure that we are sharp and open minded and we work in a progressive and efficient way. We are true team players! We know how to design, but above all we know how to organise! Good architecture can only arouse where vision and realism are merged together!
- you’re a strong designer with good technical skills
- you’re a proactive and assertive team player
- you’re able to produce drawings
- you’re proficient in the use of CAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- you speak Dutch and/or English
- you’re a student in architecture
What we offer:
- an interesting learning and working environment
- a pleasant working atmosphere
- internship compensation
This vacancy is for students (from the EU) only!