MORE Architecture is looking for architecture interns to join its office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
MORE Architecture is a research-based design firm with offices in Shanghai and Amsterdam. MORE works on a wide range of challenging projects from urban strategy to interior design. MORE currently has openings for talented architecture interns for our Amsterdam office.
You will be working in an enthusiastic international team on exciting architecture and planning projects in various stages. Internships are very much project oriented, so we are looking for people who want to develop their design skills further.
- currently studying architecture (masters degree) or other relevant courses
- strong graphic and design talent
- strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- excellent model-making skills
- fluency in written and spoken English. Dutch is a plus
- ability to work without a work permit in the EU/NL
- hands-on attitude
- good sense of humour
Internships can start mid-September and last for a period of minimal six months. Interns will receive a monthly stipend.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio as single PDF (max 10MB) file using the ‘apply’ link below.
We review each application very precisely. Due to the large amount of applications it might take around two weeks before we reply. Unfortunately, due to time constraints we can only contact applicants who will be invited for an interview.