Moxon Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant/architect to join its practice in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
Moxon Architects is an award winning architectural practice with offices in London and Scottish Highlands. Due to our increasing workload, we are looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/architect to join our young, design orientated studio in Crathie, Aberdeenshire.
The successful candidate will be expected to work well both as part of a collaborative design team and individually. They should be able to demonstrate good judgement and initiative under pressure and possess excellent organisational skills.
They will be required to assist with all aspects of the design process including the production of drawing packages and construction details. Candidates should be acquainted with current UK building regulations and have working knowledge of the RIBA work stages.
This is a full time position in the Scottish office with the chance to work on an exciting range of projects.
- excellent design skills
- highly organised and motivated
- a passion for the subject of architecture
- an interest in, and experience of, sophisticated detailed design
- experience within the private residential sector
- experience and interest in the design and delivery of interior architecture
- works with a high level of accuracy
- experience of running projects
Skills and experience:
- excellent communication skills
- excellent CAD drawing and presentation ability
- Revit experience is advantageous
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
Moxon Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit using the ‘apply’ link below. You should include a covering letter, CV and portfolio. This should be in PDF format and no larger than 3MB in size.