NC Design & Architecture is offering a paid interior design internship at its office in Hong Kong.
NC Design & Architecture Ltd. (NCDA) is a Hong Kong-based architectural design firm specialising in retail, restaurant, hospitality and residential projects. We cover the full design remit encompassing interiors, bespoke furniture and innovative products, through to graphic design and the development of exclusive brand narratives. We’re interested in developing creative projects that reinvent the experience of space through meaningful connections. We focus on engaging through storytelling, developing new ways for people to interact with their world and each other.
If you meet the following criteria:
- architecture or interior architecture/design degree essential
- minimum of one-two years’ experience in professional practice
- develop original and creative design concepts and schemes
- experience in conceptual thinking, presentations and communicating ideas to clients and rest of the design team
- ability to develop concept design sketches into advanced 3D Models and environments
- ability to work independently on their own initiative as well as part of the team
- proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- experience in VRay and/or other rendering software would be an advantage
- knowing the basic of Microsoft office
- good command of spoken and written English and/or Chinese
Interested candidates, please email us your cover letter, CV, portfolio, salary expectation and availability. Please combine all documents as one PDF attachment (within 10MB) and label it as “job_yourname_YYYYMMDD” and submit by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.
Personal data collected for recruitment purpose only and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.