Alison Brooks Architects is seeking a new business and bids manager to join its team in London.
Alison Brooks Architects is an award-winning practice with an international clientele based in Highgate Studios, London. We are recruiting an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic new business and bids manager to join our award-winning practice in Kentish Town. You will support client-focused marketing and business development, including actively researching new client bodies, monitoring and managing bids and preparing submission documents, and assisting at events as well as other marketing-related tasks.
Reporting to our head of marketing and communications, and to our principal and creative director, you should be outgoing, highly organised and passionate about architecture. The position requires excellent editorial skills, a high degree of responsibility, industry savvy, and proactive team focus. You will be a part of a highly skilled and collaborative team committed to excellence in design, sustainability, inclusivity, and creative client relationships.
- actively research and identify new opportunities and client organisations
- monitor online procurement portals, research and disseminate opportunities
- lead bid submissions and competition entries, coordinating processes from start to end (EOI, PPQs, ITTs)
- plan and coordinate with external collaborators and internal contributors to assemble bids and submission materials
- contribute to interview presentations, including preparing profiles of judges
- provide debrief analysis after submissions and formulate and propose
strategies for ongoing success
- generate other material to support new business, including various reports and presentations
Skills and experience:
- minimum three years’ experience in a similar role in an architectural practice
- excellent writing and graphic skills
- strong existing relationships within the architecture world
- ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- self-motivated and dedicated to delivering high-quality creative campaigns
- highly personable, with the ability to create and maintain creative relationships with colleagues and clients
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop, Open Asset image management, Microsoft Office.
- highly organised, proactive and professional
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Please include availability in your application
Office hours: 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days holiday p.a. (and public holidays)
Salary: commensurate with experience
No agencies please.
Alison Brooks Architects encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, chronic illness, religion, or beliefs.