Níall McLaughlin Architects is looking for an enthusiastic Part 2 architectural assistant to join its London practice.
The candidates will have exceptional design and communication skills. They will be highly motivated and good team workers. They will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and display advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship skills. Vectorworks, SketchUp, V-Ray and Rhino experience is desirable but not essential.
- interpersonal and team work skills
- communication and presentation skills
- highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- advanced 2D draughtsmanship: Vectorworks experience preferred
- highly proficient 3D draughtsmanship and visualisation skills: SketchUp, V-Ray and Rhino experience
- advanced model making skills
Proven experience in construction detailing is desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, CV and samples of work as a hard copy for the attention of Bryony Jones, noting the role you are applying for:
Niall McLaughlin Architects
125-133 Camden High Street
Níall McLaughlin is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.