North Made Studio is looking for a proficient 3D architectural visualiser to join its team in Manchester, UK.
Location: Didsbury, Manchester, UK
To start: ASAP
The role requires an experienced 3D designer to work in-house at the Didsbury studio on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate would have experience in the architectural visualisation sector, with a good working knowledge of property/construction/interior sectors as well as the terms and reference points the industry uses.
Working within the existing team, you would be responsible in assisting with 3D modelling of both interior and exterior spaces, adding relevant textures/materials, setting up cameras, lighting, rendering and post-production. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- skilled in all aspects of 3D design
- be passionate about the visualisation sector
- good eye for image composition
- able to work quickly and adhere to tight deadlines
- provide input into the team workflow
- problem-solving abilities
- able to understand and evaluate architectural drawings (floorplans, elevations, etc.)
- experience working in architectural visualisation
- proficient in 3ds Max paired with Corona render
- knowledge of iToo Forest Pack and Railclone
- experienced in Photoshop, After Effects and other relevant plugins
- good understanding of camera composition and set up
- still CG image creation is vital, animation skills would be a bonus
- skills in additional software packages would also be a bonus
- minimum of one year of experience in the industry is required
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.