OMA has an opportunity for architectural designers at all levels to join its office in Hong Kong.
For junior and mid-level designers, ideal candidates shall be architectural professionals with impressive portfolios, who are enthusiastic about working on international projects in a design-led environment.
At a senior level, ideal candidates shall possess extensive experience in all phases of the design process with excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural designer, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, please apply.
- professional degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or in a relevant field
- experience in internationally renowned offices, preferably with a strong knowledge in Asian market
- strong conceptual and design talent
- excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills – experience with Revit is an asset
- fluent in English, any other Asian language will be an asset
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- knowledge of OMA’s work
To apply, please visit www.oma.eu/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture